Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Brayden Potter.

Today, was probably my best day in a pretty long time. I got the day off, so no school, and no work... well, none that I didn't like. I had a chance to catch up with a long lost friend of mine, sleep. Then after a nice hot cup of coffee, I went to the movie theatre and saw "The Land Of The Lost" starring Will Ferrell, and for those of you who haven't seen it, if you like Will Ferrel's humor, and like adventure movies, then you should like "The Land Of The Lost." Then when I got home, I sat down in front of my computer for almost three hours straight and started my new and improved story, titled "Night Crawlers." -When I make sure the first chapter is the way I want it, I will post it on here, so I can get some criticism- Then I sat down and had a chat with a friend of mine, who went over the first two chapters of my story, to tell me what he thought.
Now, maybe that sounds like a pretty boring day to most people, but for me, that is a pretty damn good day.

1 comment: