Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Petrol Prices.

I have found out, that we all need a cause: health care, schools, something bigger and more important than us, so we could really help others, and I've finally found mine, it is, find out who is responsible for the constant change in the price of petrol... and then kill them. I tell you what I am going to miss, I am going to miss big cares, because, let's be honest, it's going to be a bit difficult to loose your virginity in the back of one of those tiny smart cars. But the price of petrol going up and down like this, it's gone from $1.30 to $2.00 to $1.00; my friend said, "Well, that's the way it works." No, it's not. Nothing works like that, hamburgers aren't $6.00 then $30.00 then free; and are people still getting pulled in by the illusion of a saving? "Look Hun, this petrol station is selling petrol at $1.29 and this one is selling it at $1.28. We're eating teak tonight."
Let's just put petrol at one price and leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment