Saturday, September 19, 2009

Relationships.

A friend of mine, who is in his 30's, got engaged about five years ago, but he didn't want to get married, and that's the closest he came to ever being married, and let me tell you, if you get engaged, but don't want to get married, it's more than a little tense. I got to be a best man at a wedding about two weeks ago, which was pretty good I thought, it was a pretty good title, you know, best man, which I thought was a bit too much, I thought there would be the groom, and a pretty good man, I thought that would be more than enough; if I'm the best man, why is she marrying him?
Men will never know what women want, and women will never know what men want, so for the women who read this, I'll let you in for what men want... men want woman, that's all we want, and that's all we know, how do we get women? We have no clue. You see men honking their car horns and waving out the window and hollering at good looking women, that is the best idea we've come up with so far; but that is still a pretty stupid idea; what is the woman suppose to do? Kick off the heels and start running down the street after the car. "It's a good thing you honked, otherwise how else would I have known how you felt?"
Men even went to the moon to look for women, you know how I know? Because they took that little buggy up with them, why else would you take a car if you weren't trying to impress a woman? That buggy was sooo a man idea, isn't going to the moon enough? You have to drive around on it now too?

No comments:

Post a Comment